We recently updated our Mojo on the Go tablet app with a cool new feature – lead capture pages. This new feature allows Mojo clients to create capture forms on their tablets and present them to contacts and leads on the go – such as during open houses or in the office.
No one enjoys jotting down lead information repeatedly and contact capture pages give a professional and efficient way to gather lead details and get them in to your database immediately, so nothing falls through the cracks.
How to set up Lead Capture pages:
- Log in to our mobile app on your tablet device (iOS or Android).
- In the settings area, click on Lead Capture Forms.
- Give your form a name and a logo.
- Choose which list or group you want the form to post your lead data to.
- Select a source you want to add to each lead posted.
- Choose the contact fields you want to display on your form.
- Select an action plan to trigger on form submission (optional).
- Choose whether to have a single column or split column form layout.
- Save the form.
- In the Lead Capture forms grid, select Enable when you are ready to use the form.
- Once you choose enable, the app will automatically show the form and lockout the app with password protection.
How to use Lead Capture pages:
Contacts fill out the form with their contact information and hit submit. Once submitted, the data gets sent to the users Mojo account in real-time for follow-up later. Other options include assigning the contact automatically to an action plan for things such as auto-responders, follow-up plans, drip email and power dialing.
It’s that simple!
Check out our walkthrough video and start using our new capture pages for Mojo on the Go today!